Minimum Flow or Automatic Recirculation Valves automatically protect centrifugal pumps during low load operation. As the pump’s load drops below a preset flow rate, the valve’s disc moves towards it’s seat and causes the bypass bush to open a bypass flow path. The pump minimum flow rate is thus reached and maintained.
• Proprietary Cv sizing for 3 phase flow
• Continuous acceleration body design moves flashing from the body into the vessel, preventing cavitation as well as deposits in the valve
• Integral plug and stem
• Control characteristics optimisation using the SchuF Bell x³ Control Curve (linear and equal % also available)
• Dead space free control
• Unique patented spindle protector
• Choice of inlet angle, 90, 45, or 60 degrees