Protectoseal Series 54000 Spring Loaded Emergency Pressure Vents provide emergency pressure relief for storage tanks as well as access for tank cleaning, inspection and repair work. They are designed for installation on the manhole openings of tanks and provide a means of relieving large volumes of vapours, beyond the capacity of a normal operating vent, if an emergency fire involvement of the tank should occur.
• Vents directly to atmosphere
• Sizes 16″ (DN 400) through 24″ (DN 600)
• Pressure setting achieved by spring loading
• Suitable for use on higher working pressure tanks
• Provides emergency relief in the event of external fire
• Factory tested / certified for leakage and correct settings
• Available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel