Weldpad Flat Glass Gauges:
- For welding directly to a vessel
- Use where there are solids in suspension, to eliminate variances between a piped gauge level and vessel level or where space is an issue.
- Use the standard Gauge for non-critical services and the isolable Weld Pad Gauge where you wish to isolate the gauge from the vessel
- Reflex Gauges for clean and non-viscous fluids, Transparent Gauges for dirty, corrosive and steam service
- The vessel designer must ensure the vessel can withstand the pressure loading at the cut-out. The weld pad gauge withstands the pressure but the vessel may need to be reinforced.