The Protectoseal Series 25000 & 26000 Detonation Flame Arresters are designed to withstand deflagrations (subsonic), stable detonations (sonic) and overdriven/unstable detonations (transitional). These arresters are bi-directional, capable of stopping a flame or detonation approaching from either direction in a piping system.
• Series 25000 – Suitable for use with Group D chemical vapours, generally equivalent to International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Group IIA.
• Series 26000 – Suitable for use with Groups C & D chemical vapours, generally equivalent to International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Group IIA and IIB3.
• Sizes 2″ (DN 50) through 24″ (DN 600)
• 150# ANSI standard, DIN PN16 optional
• Interchangeable elements minimise “down-time”
• Low pressure drop, less susceptible to clogging
• Optional connections for drains, pressure taps or temperature probes
• Available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Alloy C276
• Test Lab Listings: Factory Mutual (FM), Underwriters Laboratories (UL, ULC) & United States Coast Guard (USCG)